Monday, October 16, 2006

Our Blog

I started this blog in July intending to allow children and parents to have a better idea of who we are, what we do and what they are a part of.

In the last 3 months it has been interesting to see the Blog grow with more photographs and descriptions of activities that we have undertaken and the occasional comments from parents on our blog.

Unfortunately, right now, I do not have the capacity, or the experience to fully utilise the blog well, and so have decided at this stage not to stretch myself into having a comment facility on this blog.

So ... I have decided to do my best in keeping all of you up to date on this blog and for the time being keep the channels of feedback from children and parents on a more personal basis, face to face and have my phone ready so that you can call me anytime.

I am sure some parents will be dissapointed that they cannot participate in a more active manner online, bear with us, we will activate comments again once we are ready.